1/30/2009

Life as Debbie











This blog is about my daily life as Debbie, a submissive male-housewife completely dominated by her beautiful female wife Sandra, and about our life-style which could only be referred to as "alternative". As you may already suppose, traditional gender roles are out of the question in our marriage. But we've gone far beyond a simple role-exchange agreement so common in couples nowadays: I have been slowly but progressively feminized by my wife over the years up to the point where I look like something like her androgynous alter-ego.

Scroll down for my most recent posting!




How did I get to this point? How did I become Debbie? How and why did I end up being Sandy's wife in stead of her husband? How does it feel for a male to stay home cooking, cleaning and doing house-work all day? To wear high-heels and skirts in public? What are people's reactions to that?
I'll be posting my story whenever I have some time out of my slave-chores, as well as some snippets of my daily life experiences and also a reflection once in a while because house-wives an also think, you know?
My account will probably be a bit bizarre for some, you better be aware, as it will reflect our quite unusual life style: there will be descriptions of femdom (complete female domination), male sumissiveness, cross-dressing 24/7, forced feminization, and some light BDSM. But I also know many of you will certainly enjoy it. Most of you are probably already laughing at me as you read these lines, while some of you on the contrary overtly or secretly envy my lot. Whatever be the case, you are welcome to read on: my latest posting follows. Return frequently and check up for new postings and updates!




Web Counter Stats
Search Engine Optimisation
Search Engine Optimisation

1 comment:

shebsheb said...

thank you Debbie ... i really like your blog ... hope you can keep it :)

sheb

Disclaimer

Sorry if some of you out there will feel disappointed, but our names are not really Sandra and Debbie, and I can't claim the stories in my postings to be fact, but fiction. They are all true stories, though, in the sense that they are, without exception, based in my real-life experiences, only that narrated in a free style, leaving wide space to fantasy and told in a way that, hopefully, will be more attractive to the D/s community than just the plain facts.

My current life, though is practically identical to that of my alter ego, Debbie. I do most of the housework at home, and I do wear skirts and high heels in public. In fact, all my garments come from the "ladies" section of the store. I appreciate your comments, and will particularily be grateful for any corrections, since my first language is not English, as you might have noticed.

If you want other details of the "real-life" Sandra and Debbie, feel free to send me an e-mail! debbiewife@gmail.com