5/25/2008

A housewife's work is never done

Housework is probably not a very interesting topic for most of you. What can be interesting about dusting, cleaning, sweeping the floor, cooking, doing the dishes, the laundry, and so forth? Now, what if the wife is a male? I mean, not that the “husband” has taken over the role traditionally assigned to the “wife”, but rather that she is actually a male-wife, or even a lowly servant fully acting her part and dressed up to it, with a French maid’s uniform and a frilly apron. I’ve noticed that in that case the whole affair grabs most people’s attention, if I am to judge from my wife’s girlfriends’ reaction when they first came over and were greeted by me wearing, I recall, a black short-skirted uniform with a white laced apron, a matching cap, and a cute petticoat that would be revealed whenever I curtsied.



Nowadays whenever I have to serve, that is, when my Mistress is entertaining and she orders me to be fully dressed as a sissy-maid, I prefer my pink uniform and my matching pink Danish clogs.



I know they are noisy, but I love how my Sandra is delighted by the attention I get whenever I enter the room. Her enjoyment is worth it all, even the piles of dishes I have to wash once the party is over.





I don't wear my beautiful servant's uniform on a daily basis, although I'd love to, and in fact I have done so for some period of time. I wear it only for those special occasions I'm always looking forward to: the frequent parties Sandy loves to throw in which she is delighted to show me off: how humbly I incline my head, how nicely I bow.

"I should definetively change my Rupert into a male wife!" I overheard one of her friends stating out loud.

I also wear it for several days in a row whenever I'm "borrowed" by one of Sandra's friends and of course I have to serve in her house properly attired.

Other than that, I do my housework in whatever clothes Sandy has chosen for me that day, which most of you would certainly consider "women clothes", as they include a bra, panties and skirts . I never wear pants for my house chores, and would definitively feel ill at ease if some day the decreeted I should wear them for that purpose. Not that they're uncomfortable, but trousers are reserved for when we go out with the girls, and they have to go with high heels, of course.

But my story as a house servant hasn't been a smooth one, as you will see in my upcoming postings.

1 comment:

Bosco said...

Dear Debbie,
It looks as if though you and your spouse have found the 'perfect combination' for a full and fruitful marriage. I will stop reading your posts when you stop posting them. OK?

Disclaimer

Sorry if some of you out there will feel disappointed, but our names are not really Sandra and Debbie, and I can't claim the stories in my postings to be fact, but fiction. They are all true stories, though, in the sense that they are, without exception, based in my real-life experiences, only that narrated in a free style, leaving wide space to fantasy and told in a way that, hopefully, will be more attractive to the D/s community than just the plain facts.

My current life, though is practically identical to that of my alter ego, Debbie. I do most of the housework at home, and I do wear skirts and high heels in public. In fact, all my garments come from the "ladies" section of the store. I appreciate your comments, and will particularily be grateful for any corrections, since my first language is not English, as you might have noticed.

If you want other details of the "real-life" Sandra and Debbie, feel free to send me an e-mail! debbiewife@gmail.com