6/05/2008

Fly me to the moon

“I’m sorry, Debbie, I didn’t mean to embarrass you in public… It’s only that I was so pissed about the credit card thing. Besides, I’ll probably never see those gals again”, she said about the scene at the mall.
What had happened at the mall?
see my previous Posting

This story starts with Amazon at home
“I’m also sorry, Sandy, but I am concerned about our finances. We’ve spent in one day my savings for almost a semester of my tuition”
“But tell me, deep into your heart: Wouldn’t it be wonderful if you could actually be my wife openly, in real life?” , she said, while caressing my face
I had been stur up most of the time, but these words turned me on even more.
“Oh, yes!… to be… your wife…” I said, reaching for her puss
“Debbie, Debbie”, she muttered, “You are Debbie, Sandra’s wife”
I started unbuttoning her blouse.
“What are you doing?”, she said in seriously… “you are not my wife now. At the moment you are my maid. And we had an agreement: no sex until you are done: and you still have to do the ironing, and cook for the whole week… I’m not cooking each single day while you’re at the office! You must cook all the meals in advance and keep them in the fridge. Go, slut, put on your uniform”
“Yes ma’am”, I say , scarcely being able to speak
“Tonight you’re also sleeping in the kitchen”
“Yes, ma’am”












Sunday night finally arrived: I was done with absolutely everything, or was I? I kept checking out in my mind everything in my to-do list… and yes, I thought I was. There she came. I adopted a submissive position, with my head down and my hands behind my back, and expected for her dictum.

“Good job!” she said, “you’ve finally earned it!... let’s go change for dinner”
I was allowed to take a long shower and to change in her room. We both got undressed, and ready to put on the beautiful dresses we had bought the previous day. Then she opened an elegant box and showed me it’s contents: a delicate piece of underwear.
“Have you ever worn panties?”

It was such a wonderful sensation! How could I have worn anything else but panties before! Why don’t we guys have the right to feel something as delicate and smooth over our crotch?
“And a bra?”
“A bra? But I don’t need bra”
“Yes, you do… all girly boys like you should wear a bra”, she said while she moved behind me and started putting it on.
“Listen, Debbie: from now on, you’re always going to wear both panties and bra, even when you go to work. Understand? Nobody will notice them under you regular clothes, but they’ll be reminding you at all times that I’m your owner”
We finally got into our dresses, and made ourselves up, or rather, she applied makeup on me, as I didn’t know yet how to do it. Then she polished my finger and toe nails.
I slid into my delicate open toe, high heel sandals and took a look at the final result in the mirror.
“I look like a goddess” I whispered
“Yes… we are two goddesses!”
“I wish I could wear this stuff all the time!”
“Why not?”, she said naturally
She helped me go down the stairs, as I was so clumsy with my heels, and took me by the hand to the dining room: As a maid, I had been instructed to prepare a special dinner, and serve it in a romantic setting, with candles. Now I was going to enjoy it as a goddess.

Suddenly, Sandy came up with a bouquet of flowers out of the blue:
“These are for you, goddess!”
“But… I… I don’t know what to say: no one has given me flowers before!”
“You deserve them.”
“I...Thank you!”
“Don’t cry, darling… your makeup will run”





We enjoyed a wonderful dinner, and she even served the dessert herself.
“Don’t mind about the dishes honey”, she said, “the maid will take care of them next weekend”
And then, she took out a small box, opened it, and presented me with a beautiful ring:
“Do you want to be my wife, Debbie?”
I couldn’t utter a word. I stared at her brilliant smile for what appeared to be ages until I could reply:
“Yes, Sandra, yes: I, Deborah, will be your wife”
She kissed me ardently. Our lipstick turned into a complete mess. We both laughed, as we rubbed each other’s lips.
“Wait!”, she said, “I have the matching bracelet… and the earrings… too bad you don’t have your ears pierced…”
"My ears pierced! I’d love to!" I thought. I imagined myself wearing that stunning pair of earrings!
She turned off the lights, put some soft music, and invited me to dance with her in the dark living room, illuminated by the moon.














Dancing in the moonlight



Sandra looked gorgeous in her long blue gown with sleeves (it was the 80's). She seemed to blend with the moon-lighted sky. My dress was much more simple, but still elegant, and made me feel wonderful.






"And there’s something else", she said in a grave tone, interrumpting our dance and searching in a drawer. "Look what I have here: It’s a contract".


A contract! What was she talking about, I wondered? How could she come up with legal issues just there and then…

“What kind of contract?”
“A contract between a mistress… and her… slave. I’m the mistress, and you, of course, are the slave. Would you sign it?”
“Yes”
“Don’t you want me to read to you first?”
“It’s OK: I’ll sign it”
“It does have legal value, you know?”

And she approached the window, and started reading out loud:
“Of my own free will, I offer myself in slavery to my Mistress, Sandra Lynn. I will devote myself completely and totally to the pleasure and desires of my Mistress, without hesitation or consideration of myself or others”.

I feel my heartbeats accelerating

“The slave agrees to obey her Mistress in all respects. her mind, body, heart and time belong to Her.
“The slave shall keep her body available for the use of her Mistress at all times in any manner She wishes… The Mistress possesses the right to determine whether others can use the slave’s body and what use they may put it to…”

She stops, and looks at me, perceives that my stimulation is increased by each word she pronounces

“Want to keep on reading it in my bedroom?”






She sits on her bed, holding the contract and reading from it, while she orders me to suck her puss as she reads on. I get my head under her dress, and start licking her clitoris.

She comes several times, shouting and moaning as she does, but she keeps on reading the contract:

“The slave will only wear whatever clothing is deemed appropriate by her Mistress…”

When she is done, both reading the contract and having her orgasms, I sign it anxiously.

“Good". She says, exhausted, “You are not only my maid, and my wife, but also my slave… Now stay here, lass, Ill be right back”

She leaves me there, still kneeling in front of the bed, and shortly after comes out of the bathroom, wearing nothing more tan her leather pants and boots

“Finally!” I say to my self. She ties me to the bed, and then possesses me, literally: I can feel her leather slacks rubbing against the thin silk of my dress, her dirty, heavy boots resting on my nearly naked feet dressed in nothing but my delicate sandals. I feel frail, weak, dominated. I sense her strong, commanding. I shout of pleasure, as I am about to cum. Suddenly, she gets off me, leaving me to ejaculate in the air, totally ruining my gratification.

“It’s called orgasm denial”, she says, “just so you know who is the boss around here. I’ll do that to you whenever you don’t behave yourself. Or simply when I feel like it,... slave”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely story of love... and surrender! :)

Disclaimer

Sorry if some of you out there will feel disappointed, but our names are not really Sandra and Debbie, and I can't claim the stories in my postings to be fact, but fiction. They are all true stories, though, in the sense that they are, without exception, based in my real-life experiences, only that narrated in a free style, leaving wide space to fantasy and told in a way that, hopefully, will be more attractive to the D/s community than just the plain facts.

My current life, though is practically identical to that of my alter ego, Debbie. I do most of the housework at home, and I do wear skirts and high heels in public. In fact, all my garments come from the "ladies" section of the store. I appreciate your comments, and will particularily be grateful for any corrections, since my first language is not English, as you might have noticed.

If you want other details of the "real-life" Sandra and Debbie, feel free to send me an e-mail! debbiewife@gmail.com