6/02/2008

Dress rehearsal

As Sandy called out my name for the first time, (When? See my previous posting) I felt I had been baptized. Or, at any rate, that I’ve been initiated into a whole new experience. As years went by, it turned out to be a completely new life. At the time, I could perceive that I had somehow been given a new identity, a “parallel” identity I thought at the time, a character to act in an exciting new game play. What I didn’t realize is that I had actually been reborn.




That strenuous Friday night, or should I say Saturday morning, after a whole day at the office, after some eight hours of hard work around house as a housemaid, and after all the sexual spur and deprivation I had been subjected to, I still couldn’t sleep.
I lay down on my mattress, over the kitchen floor, still dressed in Debbie’s clothes. My erection had lasted all day, and couldn’t be concealed under my uniform, to Sandra’s delight. But now, I hadn’t the least desire, even though I felt so sexy in my new outfit. Actually, I felt sexy for the first time in my life. Oh! If I could only wear it every day!

I woke up at dawn. I must have slept a couple of hours at the most.
I somehow have the energy to start working already: I separate by colors the clothes I am to wash later that day, and prepare Sandy’s breakfast which, of course, I am to serve to her in bed.
“Good morning ma’am” I greet her as graciously as possible
“Good morning… Debbie”, she pronounces my name with a muffled, alluring tone, grabbing my skirt and pulling me to her.

“You need lots of training, Debbie, you’re very clumsy, you act like a man”
“But I am a man!”
“Oh, sorry, I forgot that: look sweetie, your makeup is all run”
“Sorry, ma’am, there’s no mirror in the kitchen and I…”
“Go wash your face!... Wait, what are you doing?”
“I’m going to wash my face”
“But you can’t enter my bathroom, Deborah, go do it in the sink, in the kitchen”
“Yes, ma’am”
“You really need to be trained”






The large pile of clothes had finally been classified and waiting it’s turn to get into the washing machine, as Sandra came down. She had a camera in her hands, and had been taking pictures of me washing her panties by hand.
“Are you crazy!” I shouted
“How dare you speak to your mistress in that tone! I’ll have to spank you!”
“I’m sorry… but you can’t take pictures with me dressed like this!”
“But you look so cute! And besides this is a special occasion… the first time you become my sissy-maid. I’ll keep them, so you can see your progress when you’re finally completely trained”
“But nobody has to see them…”
“Only my friends…”
“What!”
“Just kidding… No. No one will see them, unless you don’t behave yourself… Smile!”

“Now you have to go for some groceries”
“You don’t mean that I’m going out like this!”
“Of course!”
“Look Sandy, I’m not going anywhere dressed like this. Do you understand? This is only a game, something between ourselves! I can’t risk it being seen by anyone… let alone someone from the office”
She laughed: “It was only a joke… We’ll keep it private… for now. Go change your clothes and we’ll both go shopping”




And there we were, arguing in the middle of the shopping mall. We were supposed to be shopping for groceries, and we had already squandered a large amount of money in useless extravagances. We had spent several hours just looking at show windows.




At first I was bored, as always, as all men are. But after a while, I started indulging into a new wonderful game she had invented:
“How would you look in that one?”, she asked, pointing at a beautiful gown
“Me?”
“Yeah, who else?”
“Well…”
“C’mon! Don’t be shy! Just fancy yourself wearing that dress!”
“Maybe I’ leave the lace out… It just doesn’t match”
“You do have a sense of style after all! And what about that one?”
“You mean the flashy strapless pink one?”
“Yeah, I can already imagine you wearing it! So hot!”
“Would you keep your voice down?”
“Sorry. Want to try it on?”
“Are you nuts?”
“Come on", she said, entering the store.

She tried on herself dozens of gowns, before she grabbed out one for me. It was a simple unornamented dress, very stylish… but still a dress.
“And this one’s for you!”
I didn’t answer. Deep into myself I was dying to try it on.
“Come on, I’ll help you”, she said, dragging me to the dressing room with one hand and holding the dress with the other.
As I came out of the room, blushing, I could only take small shy steps.
“You look so gorgeous” said the sales girl with a natural tone, as though she sold this stuff to guys all the time. I now know that she probably does.
“Want the same model in some other color?”
As I grew more confident, I ended up trying on several garments, much to the enjoyment of the customers, fortunately very few, until Sandra proclaimed:
“That’s the one”
“And I have the shoes to go with it”, said the girl, "can you handle high heels?"











My first dress








Much to the amusement of several passerbyers, there I was, in the middle of the store, wearing that simple yet elegant knee-length cocktail dress in silk synthetics . Just the feeling of the smooth fabric touching my skin is something I'll never forget. The matching open-toe sandals had moderate heels and open backs. That made it difficult enough for me to walk in them. Sandy also bought stockins and some bijouterie.

We had bought (women’s) clothes and shoes for both of us, as well as handbags, scarves and other complements for Sandra, everything on my credit card, and still no groceries. I was very upset, and would refuse to go on with this irresponsible diversion. As I kept on ranting about it, a group of girls approached.




“Look, those are some friends from high school! I haven’t seen them in ages!”
“Hey Sandy!” They all shouted in unison.
“Hey! What have you been up to all this years!”, “Are you married?”
“Oh, I’m sorry”, said Sandra, “I forgot to introduce you: this is Debbie”
“Debbie?” They asked back with a surprised look on their faces.
I promptly introduced myself with my real name. “I am Sandra’s husband”
”Oh! How wonderful! So you did get married!”
“Do you have any children?”
“She is Debbie”, interrupted Sandra. And then, looking at me straight in the eye: “Debbie, my wife”
My heart started beating wildly. I was supposed to be upset, and yet... it sounded so beautiful, so right. I just lifted all the bags and started heading towards the supermarket. As we walked, I could still hear the girls giggling at our backs.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Sorry if some of you out there will feel disappointed, but our names are not really Sandra and Debbie, and I can't claim the stories in my postings to be fact, but fiction. They are all true stories, though, in the sense that they are, without exception, based in my real-life experiences, only that narrated in a free style, leaving wide space to fantasy and told in a way that, hopefully, will be more attractive to the D/s community than just the plain facts.

My current life, though is practically identical to that of my alter ego, Debbie. I do most of the housework at home, and I do wear skirts and high heels in public. In fact, all my garments come from the "ladies" section of the store. I appreciate your comments, and will particularily be grateful for any corrections, since my first language is not English, as you might have noticed.

If you want other details of the "real-life" Sandra and Debbie, feel free to send me an e-mail! debbiewife@gmail.com