6/27/2008

A day in the life 1

Oh what a beautiful morning




It’s not always easy to be the wife of an artist. And my Sandra is indeed a great artist, at least to my eyes. And she surely meets other people’s high standards as well, since she has been the main provider at home for several years, paying off all the bills with the income resulting from selling her artwork.
It’s not simple, since artists can be unpredictable, temperamental, and difficult at times, and Sandra is all three indeed. On top of that, ours is a blatantly female lead relationship… you might expect her, as the dominant, to act at all times like the typical bossy, yelling dominatrix dressed always in black leather catsuits and high-heeled spike boots. Well, that is truly the case during our intimate role-playing sessions! She becomes demanding and domineering too, whenever she determines that I must stop being her wife, and become her house-maid for a day. But in “real life”, so to say, that is, when I’m not her domestic maid or her sex toy but her day-by-day wife, things are not like you might expect: she makes me yield to her authority more by teasing and manipulating me than by bullying me around. But she does have all those tantrums and outbursts you expect from artists once in a while.
Anyway, it has become my purpose in life not only to give up my career for hers, but to make things easy for her in every way, so she doesn’t have to worry about all those petty daily life affairs and can fully concentrate on her work. My daily routine is in fact arranged in order to accomplish that.
It’s no mean task, considering that, as I say, exceptionally creative people can be difficult to deal with, and, most of all, messy (very!), selfish, and inconsiderate.

















My day starts very early (even before dawn, in winter), as I get out of bed in silence, being careful not to wake Sandy, who normally sleeps till noon.
On those weekends in which I’ve been serving as her French maid, I have to sleep in the kitchen. That way it’s easier to get up without disturbing her.



I prepare myself some tea, get into my sweat suit, and I’m off for the gym. Sandy wants me to stay always fit, so I work out every single day. I used to be a runner when I was younger. I was very skinny, so my coach assigned me to the marathon team. I was never an outstanding athlete, but jogging has kept me in shape along the years. Nowadays, just as you might imagine, Sandy has signed me up for more “girly” routines: aerobic dance and Pilates, which I discovered some three years ago. There are only girls in my training sessions… and I’m definitely the only one with a beard! Sandy wants me to keep it, since we’re not trying to make me “pass” as a woman, but I do trim it neatly and keep it short and thin, so that it looks good with lipstick and make-up. But at that early hour I haven’t shaved my face yet and I’m surely the oddest dancer in the class.

After having perspired for an hour, I get back home (fortunately, the gym is located literally across the street). I take a shower (downstairs, never in Sandy’s room, unless she invites me for some sex game), shave my beard and armpits, pluck my eyebrows, spray some mist all over my body, and get into a clean robe. Only then, spotless and perfumed, I’m in condition of presenting myself to my mistress.





I prepare breakfast, and serve her in bed. I carefully wake her up and we chat for a while as we eat. Then comes my favorite part of the day: we get dressed.
I’m always intrigued and exited by what she’ll decide I should wear that day. Many times she is not in a very creative mood, and just flings me over whatever she wore the day before. We are lucky enough to be more or less the same size, except for the shoes: but I’ve been blessed with small feet (women’s 8 ½, European 38). So, depending on the style, I can also wear some of her shoes: thongs and clogs, for example. It’s a lucky thing, since we encounter no trouble getting shoes in my size.

I must admit that dressing in those garments, often still scented with her smell, really turns me on, especially her underwear.
Then I help her with her toilette: I rub her with body-lotion, I dry her with a towel, and then help her get dressed. I’m often consulted about clothing, as she completely trusts my taste. I make careful choices, considering that I might be wearing those very same garments the next day! I make her up and then, being an artist, she seldom misses the chance of applying my makeup herself.

She is then ready to leave for the studio… and I’m ready to start dealing with all the housework.


No comments:

Disclaimer

Sorry if some of you out there will feel disappointed, but our names are not really Sandra and Debbie, and I can't claim the stories in my postings to be fact, but fiction. They are all true stories, though, in the sense that they are, without exception, based in my real-life experiences, only that narrated in a free style, leaving wide space to fantasy and told in a way that, hopefully, will be more attractive to the D/s community than just the plain facts.

My current life, though is practically identical to that of my alter ego, Debbie. I do most of the housework at home, and I do wear skirts and high heels in public. In fact, all my garments come from the "ladies" section of the store. I appreciate your comments, and will particularily be grateful for any corrections, since my first language is not English, as you might have noticed.

If you want other details of the "real-life" Sandra and Debbie, feel free to send me an e-mail! debbiewife@gmail.com