6/09/2008

Debbie in Wonderland

Sandra and I are not yet married by the church. Not that we are nonbelievers or unconcerned about religion, on the contrary… we’d love to be united spiritually by a religious ceremony of some kind. But one has to admit that the priest should be quiet open minded to welcome two brides advancing down the aisle at the same time.

For now, while our marriage is not yet consecrated by any heavenly tie, it is bound by our unique lifestyle, not shared by many couples: I would divide my current conjugal status into three categories:







1. Sandra’s wife


That’s my condition most of the time: I do all the dusting, cleaning, and laundry that needs to be done at home. While I cannot say that I love each single activity involved in housekeeping, I do enjoy it, mainly because it makes me aware of my submissiveness and my place in our relationship. Besides, I really love most of my duties: cooking, decorating the house, shopping for groceries.



And I dress for the part: my clothing doesn’t differ at all from the garments worn by my female colleagues, down to the underwear. I don’t like the word “cross-dressing”, as I don’t fell I’m really “crossing over” any fashion limit. Just as women outfits designed for the corporate world look more and more masculine, to show their assertiveness and competitiveness, I find it only natural that the spouse performing the role of the wife should appear more passive, compliant, and sensitive, traits considered, well… feminine.

There is a major difference, though. While my fellow shoppers demonstrate their good taste (or lack of it) by the clothes they chose to wear, it is Sandra who dictates what I am to be dressed in each day. She starts by picking out the shoes, and then “builds me up” accordingly. Only when she is unable to do it, because she needs to leave early, or when if she is out of town, for example, I have a chance to “express myself”, but in those cases I often get all mixed-up.






2. Sissy maid





When Sandy is throwing a party or entertaining her friends, something like once a week, she loves me to serve as her maid. I stop being her equal, her loving and caring wife, and become a humble, gracious and well mannered servant. She becomes my bossy and demanding superior, and has even humiliated me in front of the guests.

In those happy occasions I wear one of the uniforms, chosen by my mistress, and matching Danish clogs. She loves to see me serving in clogs, and they are my favorite footwear.

Although I do my best effort to pass unnoticed, I can’t help enjoying the compliments my mistress gets on my perfect manners. They are no coincidence… I had to be trained, and it was hard, I should admit.







3. Slave

I become Sandy’s slave almost exclusively for our private sexual practices. As soon as she places my collar around my neck in the morning before I get dressed, I understand that she is in her kinky mood and we might be having one of our BDSM sessions that evening or in the following days. As her victim, I’ve been inflicted (and taken pleasure in) all sorts of torments: I’ve been bound, spanked, held in a cage… But I won’t get into details because, as I said, those are private practices.






Or are they?

According to our contract, I am to become Sandy’s slave at any time she pleases, even in a public setting if she so commands. She has made use of that privilege several times. Our favorite humiliation is when she hand-cuffs me on my back, and drags me from my collar with a dog chain. In that fashion, we go a restaurant or a café: I am to sit on the floor, at the side of her chair, while she chats with her friends. I can have only the leftovers, of course.


As her in-house victim, my favorite torture is to be into one of her “predicament bondages”: She puts me into an uncomfortable body position, from which I cannot move unless I get into a painful one: With my ankles tied spread to the floor, my hands tied on my back, I can’t sit down, because my nipples are clamped to the ceiling, nor can I stand erect, as my genitals are tied to the floor by a short string. She can keep me in those positions for hours.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to hear more about these predicaments... :)

Disclaimer

Sorry if some of you out there will feel disappointed, but our names are not really Sandra and Debbie, and I can't claim the stories in my postings to be fact, but fiction. They are all true stories, though, in the sense that they are, without exception, based in my real-life experiences, only that narrated in a free style, leaving wide space to fantasy and told in a way that, hopefully, will be more attractive to the D/s community than just the plain facts.

My current life, though is practically identical to that of my alter ego, Debbie. I do most of the housework at home, and I do wear skirts and high heels in public. In fact, all my garments come from the "ladies" section of the store. I appreciate your comments, and will particularily be grateful for any corrections, since my first language is not English, as you might have noticed.

If you want other details of the "real-life" Sandra and Debbie, feel free to send me an e-mail! debbiewife@gmail.com